Join us as a teacher
We often have multiple career opportunities available, both temporary and permanent, so if you don’t see anything suitable below, please check back again soon.
Full-time and part-time, permanent roles available for trained teachers, at both primary and secondary level.
Performance Learning provides a cutting-edge curriculum which works alongside the existing school curriculum to help learners reach their potential.
We are looking for teachers to deliver the Performance Learning Curriculum. This varied and fulfilling role involves working with our partner schools to teach the curriculum, supporting and delivering teacher training, and ensuring the PL curriculum always continues to run coherently with each school’s curriculum and timetable.
The role requires school visits and excellent communication skills with all our partners. The role is varied and includes creating content for the Performance Learning Curriculum as well as meeting with new customers and running trial lessons throughout the UK and potentially abroad.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Be an experienced teacher who has taught in a classroom for at least 12 months.
- Have experience working in under performing schools.
- Be an outstanding role-model.
- Confident attitude and ability to build strong relationships at all levels – from children through to Educational Heads and decision makers.
- Be flexible yet manages time well.
- Be willing to travel to our schools across the UK.
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Have a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- Possess a creative and can-do attitude.
- Have a clear understanding of a range of assessment systems and a proven ability to interpret data.
- Have a strong belief in supporting pupils with skills to improve their performance in learning, with a focus on resilience, time-management, memory, sleep and well-being.
- Be confident managing their own workload and projects.